Wednesday 3 January 2018

Winners for Not a Card

Good Evening All

Wow, we had some wonderful entries for my challenge of
Anything But A Card.

I have chosen my Top 5 and the Prize winners have been chosen by Random Org.

All winners must email me, Wendy L, within 7 days, at
wlt27@hotmail.com
please put MAWTT in subject line and include your postal address.
I shall pass your email onto the prize giver for them to post the prize to you.

So here goes, I wanted to choose all, so many wonderful creations, thank you so much.
Some I could not comment on as they are Flicka accounts.

Top 5.

No. 7 Cheiro
Beautiful stones for these necklaces.

No. 27 Lia
So much work in this gorgeous scene

No. 43 Karten Kram
Something different

No. 44 Deanne
A brilliant idea for a Cookie jar

No. 20 Liz Cavell
Treat Cracker Boxes

*******
Now onto the randomly chosen winners  --------

My prize goes to ---------  No. 35 Carole J - claimed & received


**************************

Hazels prize goes to ------ No. 19 Cara @Crafting Bunnies - claimed


***********************************

Mrs Ducks prize goes to ----- No. 8 Jenimac - claimed


********************************
Junes prize goes to ----- No. 22 Hazel, Dido's Designs - claimed & claimed


**********************************
Jenny L's prize goes to ----- No. 15 Diny - claimed



***************************************
Jackie T's prize goes to ------  No. 3 Helen - claimed

 

******************************************

Sue B's prize goes to ------ No. 17 Pinky's World - claimed & received



Thank you All and remember, you must email me with 7 days otherwise a new name will be drawn.

Happy New Year to one and all.
See you tomorrow for a new challenge.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

So pleased to win such a great prize .Many thanks and Happy New Year to all the D.T. Jenix

Liz said...

Thank you for choosing my project as one of the Top 5. Congratulations to the other 4 and to all the prize winners. xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much! I have proudly displayed the badge on my blog!

Lia said...

Thank you so much for chosing my christmasscene as a favorite!
Lia xx

pinky said...

Wow thanks for so an amazing prize! Happy New Year to you all. Hugs
Pinky

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picking my creation as one of the top 5 projects & congrats to all the other winners, too.

Hugs, Veronika

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ph WOW Thank You for picking me to be one of the prize winners. Hope you all have a super 2018, Love Hazelxx

Helen said...

Ooh...I'm one of the lucky winners!
Thanks so much - will email you now!
Helen x

Carole J said...

I'm a lucky winner - thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and DT favourites! x