Wednesday 16 August 2017

Top 5 and Winner for Challenge Things That Fly.

Good Evening All

I,m here to announce the Randomly drawn winner of the  John Lockwood Stamp set and the Top 5.

No. 80 - Julye B

Please email me within 7 days at wlt27@hotmail.com.
Please put MAWTT in subject line.
If not claimed it will carry over to next challenge.
****
Now onto Top 5.
No. 23 carol gill

No. 46 Spreading my wings

img_20170809_182747.jpg

No. 52 Valerija


No. 71 Lady Joyful

No. 97 Ingunn

Just had to have another. different image for a card.
No.. 36 Hazel


Thank you everyone for your gorgeous creations.
Please drop by tomorrow and join Team A for another challenge.
xxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Jane said...

Well done to all the winners! x

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my Hearts in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Thanks for picking my card to be in the Top 5, Love Hazelxx

Jenny L said...

Hi,
congrats ot the winner of John's lovely stamps also congrats to the chosen top picks a very difficult choise to make as there were such wonderful creations entered by our lovely blog friends.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so mutch for chosing my card amongst the top5!
Congrats to the winner and the others in top5!
I will proudly display your badg in my blog:)
Kind regards Ingunn.