Wednesday 23 November 2016

Top 3 - Die cut words or numbers challenge

Good morning all

Wow you are certainly a creative lot with your numbers and words!
Such fabulous entries to our challenge -  I enjoyed seeing them all
and it made my job of picking my top 3 soooo difficult

but here they are
well done on being our top 3 this week ladies

#13 N-Eva
a lovely creation - this picture doesn't do it justice - pay a visit to see it all!




#21 Scrappin with Chris and Lou

just had to include this cute pup in his birthday hat - love it!!




#23 Karthikha

This is gorgeous - I haven't seen a triple heart easel card before 
such lovely details too


Congratulations to our winners - and to everyone who joined in with our challenge 
- you were all amazing xx

Hope you'll call back tomorrow to join in with our new challenge

hugs Judith and the MAWTT girls

2 comments:

N-Eva said...

Wow Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to all the other winners. Neva

Karthikha said...

Thank you so much for choosing me :) Happy day!!