Wednesday 25 May 2016

Top 3 for Man or Boy Challenge

Good Evening All
Wow, what a challenge we have had and it is a challenge for  me to choose a Top 3.

No. 18 Scrappy Scatty Jan
So much thought and work gone into making this box.


No. 44 Cec
I love the Vintage feel of this one and lots of layers.


No. 49 Craft Kiwi Mama
A lovely cute shaker card


I could have carried on choosing more and more.
Thanks for everyone who made a creation for our challenge.
You are welcome to take a Top 3 badge from the side bar.
Please pop back tomorrow morning when our Jenny will be hosting with a new theme.
xxxx
Wendy L

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I'm so excited to see my wee shaker up there in the top 3! Thank you so much Wendy, I'm thrilled. Love the other choices too, congrats ladies. Hugs, Wends x (Crafty Kiwi Mama)