Wednesday 6 May 2015

Recipe Top 3...

Good Evening, 
Thanks to Everyone who took part in the challenge last week. I loved dropping by your blogs to see the great cards you created using the recipe for a card.

Now onto my Top 3 in no particular order.

2 Sarah J-W

WOW what a stunning Festive Card. Love the Wee Posy on it too.

4 Patti Sue 2
 Love the Colour scheme of this card and that Wee Fairy os sooo cute. 

8 Kellys Cards.

This Fairy is adorable, love all the glitter on her wings.

Please Grab the Top 3 badge from the Sidebar Ladies.

We will be back in the Morning with Jessie picking another super theme.

Love and Sparkles

Hazel xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you ever so much for choosing my card in your Top 3...I am delighted to be included in such a brilliant selection!! Well done everyone!! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ooh thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3 :-)
Xx