Wednesday 8 April 2015

Top 3 Time...

Good Evening,

Thanks to Everyone who took part in the challenge this last week. 

It was great fun to see your Birthday Coloured Theme Cards.

So onto my Top 3.

They are as follows....

3 Jenimc


I adore this card.  Love that it represents Diamond with its lush white theme. 

15 Sylvia -Anne
Clean and Simple cards are one of my fav styles and this one with its touches of colour is wonderful.

11 Vicki
Love how the colors Pop on this card its brilliant. 

Please Feel Free to grab the Top 3 Badge from our Sidebar.

Thanks to everyone who took part.

Join in again tomorrow for a great inspiration Challenge set by Red.

Love Hazel xx




2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Hazel - what a fab. surprise! Thanks so much for including my card in your Top 3. I will pop your badge in my sidebar!
Congrats to Jeni and Vicki too!
Sylvia xx

*Vicki* said...

Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my card among your top 3! I'm honored!! Congrats to all! ;)