Wednesday 16 July 2014

Winners - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Boy do you girlies know how to have fun!  

What an amazing amount of entries we had this challenge, and so many great cards for us DT ladies to feast our eyes on!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, you made picking a winner really hard, so it's a good job Random.org did his stuff!

So...the winner of the £10 LOTV voucher is...


No 86 - Mags

with this lovely card.



Please email me at scazcat@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Finally, my top 3 in numerical order;

No 39 - Karen C


 No 50 - Lisa


No 122 - Nikki - this card requires a closer look!

Thanks again everyone who took part and hopefully you'll all be back tomorrow to check out the next challenge, Jx

PS Please also check out Hazel's post below as we have a Birthday Week Prize looking to be claimed!

3 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 3 and I look forward to this week's challenge! Lisa x

Karen C said...

Yay! I have my top 3 badge on my blog!! :D Thank you!!

mags said...

Delighted to be the winner of the challenge. Thank you so much. Well done to the Top 3 too.
Mags
x