Thursday 19 June 2014

I do like to be beside the seaside..

Good Morning and welcome back to another challenge with us on MAWTT.

I'm Claire and your hostess this week. Fortunately for me the summer has officially arrived here in NYC...bar the odd thunderstorm.

We have a VERY Special Challenge next week, (26 June)  Please become a follower if you aren't already as you don't want to miss the fun and games!!!

Its the turn of Team B this week and as your hostess I have chosen a theme of..

 I do like to be beside the seaside.
(Think turtles, sea, sand, sun, ice-cream, mermaids, crabs..)

If you are English, then the phrase 'I do like to be beside the seaside' will have meaning, if not watch this video :). Team B have excelled as always with their summery seaside creations, we can't wait to see what you do.

As I am feeling generous..I have a lovely prize for the winner this week :)

Lots of goodies here!
Stickers, chalkboard, embellishments, shaped card blanks and more

Claire

Jessie 


Karina

Hazel

vicky

Sue B

Hazel (Didos)

Tammy

Shell




Red

To Come

Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Love Claire and the Design Team xx


2 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous DT cards today girls, you've outdone yourselves!
Hugs Laurie xx

Carole Z said...

Such great cards Claire and DT...gorgeous! Carole Z X