Wednesday 11 June 2014

Fathers Day Top 3...

Welcome back to Everyone,

WOW We had some brilliant entries into the Fathers Day/ Male Challenge this week.

So onto my Top 3 in No Particular Order

They are

23 Louise

67 Vinita

and

7 Mellymoo

Thank You to Everyone Who Entered your cards are always brilliant.

Ohh Our Birthday is getting closer and there is going to be loads of PRIZES and Fun and Games on Offer.  Please become a follower if you arent already as you dont want to miss out!!!!

I will be back in the morning with another super challenge for you all,

Love Hazel (Didos) xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Louise said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
hugs Louise

New Creations said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in Top 3!!! I will display your badge proudly in my side bar!! Congrats to other toppers too!