Thursday 6 February 2014

Use Vellum or Parchment

Hello everyone
This is my first time  of hosting the challenge for MAWTT and I have chosen Vellum or Parchment, so I would like to see either of these on your creations, whatever it may be.

Here are the DT creations to give you some inspiration.  Just click on their names to go straight to their blogs.

Wendy L  Me
Showing two different ways with Parchment




Vellum flowers






Kelly
Using Patterned Vellum


Janice




Laurie
Stamping onto Vellum



Debs


Sarah
Using Vellum for Butterfly Wings

Pami
(using snowflake vellum as background paper)

Stamping onto Vellum and Embossing.

using sentiment printed on vellum


Have fun  with this one but please meet the requirements of the challenge -'Use Vellum or Parchment'.  We look forward to seeing all your creations.
xxxx
Wendy L

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards

Graciellie Design said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog! I erased the 2 entries that didn't apply, still one of them can play along, so that makes me happy! Thanks to everyone at MAWTT!