Thursday 18 October 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser.....

"But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.” 

I thought that quote was just right for us on MAWTT this week. Mind you the Girls will be shouting Off with her head at me. 
Its Time to Be Alice Inspired!!! 
So we want to see your Mad Hatters, White Rabbit, Queens, Cheshire Cats....... and all in time for Tea. Remember thought don't get lost down a Rabbit Hole though.

We are being Sponsored by  the Wonderful Annie over at Digi My World who is giving our Winner a $10.00 Voucher to spend instore there!!!
Alices Wonderland
We all got to play with The Alices Wonderland Digi Kit from instore there. 

So onto the Design Team Cards. Here is what we all came up with!!!








Laurie
Off down a Rabbit Hole this week.
Shell
Drinking Tea this week.



Judith
Playing Croquet with the Queen!!


So there you have it, its over to you now. 

You have until (checks Pocket Watch) Wednesday 24th Ocotber at 20.00 bst to get your Entries into us.

Just add them to the Link With Mr Froggy pretending to be a Cheshire Cat Below.

Thanks for playing along

Hazel and the Design Team
xx

5 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Fabulous post today Hazel! :))

Mau xx said...

Fab creations Girls and a super post Mama Hazel.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT Alice in Wonderland theme creations. Lisa Jane referred me to the challenge. I entered my 2012 Halloween Pumpkin.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Wendy said...

Oh my...I love the digis your design team used and how creatively they crafted with them...Hoping I win the set!!! Thank you for the delightful challenge!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Came back to enter a 2nd entry since limit of 3 are allowed. This time I used a Mad Hatter digi.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"