Thursday 10 September 2009

Winner of Challenge #11

Good morning Everyone. Sorry I am late posting the winner of last weeks challenge. I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that took part & for the lovely comments you left us on our blog. Now onto the winner....................

Using Random.org & taking into account just the cards posted the lucky winner of last week's challenge was No.5

Polly Pierce............. Well done Polly. You can view Polly's card here. If you could please contact us at the email address in our sidebar we will get Julie to send your prize out to you. xx

Clare x

2 comments:

Paula said...

oh my goodness - thank you sooo much, I really enjoyed that sketch challenge, think I am getting a bit crazy with sewing on cards too just lately
Paula x

Emma said...

Congrats Polly.
Emma x